Carbon and Nature Impact Assessment
To know where you are going, you need to understand your starting point; therefore, we will take the following steps with your team to conduct a baseline assessment of your organisational carbon and nature impacts.
- Interview directors or department heads to understand organisation function allowing us to determine direct, indirect, and supply chain impacts on nature and climate. We will also seek to understand the limitations in collecting data for a carbon and nature impact assessment.
- Provide a tailored carbon and nature assessment tool that will allow your business to input data about its impact automatically generating a baseline assessment. We will also provide training on the use of this tool and work with all stakeholders to ensure the data is compiled correctly.
- Audit your carbon and nature impact by reviewing the work done for your baseline assessment, posing questions against the data. This process will result in the creation of an audited baseline assessment.
Every year, we will create a cycle of assessing your impact on nature and climate. This ongoing process will inform your engagement with stakeholders and ensure that you are delivering upon your commitments.
Why work with Better Century?
- Impartiality and integrity. Being a well known actor for change, integrity of data is very important to us.
- Good public relations. Our collaboration with individuals and organisations makes working with us an excellent means of enhancing your public relations.
- Meeting standards. Our team is fully trained to support the achievement of ISO and BS environmental management system standards. We can also support B-Corps and other ESG measures required by businesses.